Did You Get a Call or Letter from Us?
SCROLL DOWN FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS
If you have received a letter or call regarding an account and if you have a question, please first try calling us at the number printed on any correspondence you received. If you do not have any correspondence, call 888-904-1800.
Sending Correspondence to Central Credit Services
Please send any correspondence to us to the PO Box printed on the correspondence you received. If you do not have a notice, as a last resort you may send payments and correspondence to the following address. Use this address only if you cannot find your notice, as it may delay credit to your account.
Central Credit Services LLC
20 Corporate Hills Drive
Saint Charles, MO 63301
Please include a copy of the notice you received, if available. If you do not have a copy of the notice, be sure to include your Central Credit Services account number, creditor name, and creditor account number.
Contact Central Credit Services Online
To ensure compliance with Federal laws, we are unable to reply via email to any information you submit using this form.
Please note that your Central Credit Services account number is required to complete this form. The Central Credit Services account number is located on any correspondence you may have received from us.
Central Credit Services LLC is required under certain State and Local laws to notify consumers of those states or localities of their rights. The following does not contain a complete list of the rights consumers have under Federal, State or Local laws:
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
You may contact our offices during the following times: Monday through Thursday 8:00AM to 9PM, and Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
California – The state Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act require that, except under unusual circumstances, collectors may not contact you before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m. They may not harass you by using threats of violence or arrest or by using obscene language. Collectors may not use false or misleading statements or call you at work if they know or have reason to know that you may not receive personal calls at work. For the most part, collectors may not tell another person, other than your attorney or spouse, about your debt. Collectors may contact another person to confirm your location or enforce a judgment. For more information about debt collection activities, you may contact the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC-HELP or www.ftc.gov.
Colorado – A consumer has the right to request in writing that a debt collector or collection agency cease further communication with the consumer. A written request to cease communication will not prohibit the debt collector or collection agency from taking any other action authorized by law to collect the debt.
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLORADO FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT, SEE WWW.COAG.GOV/CAR
Local Colorado Office, Phone: (303) 920-4763, Address: Building B, 80 Garden Center Suite 3, Broomfield, CO 80020.
Massachusetts – NOTICE OF IMPORTANT RIGHTS: You have the right to make a written or oral request that telephone calls regarding your debt not be made to you at your place of employment. Any such oral request will be valid for only ten (10) days unless you provide written confirmation of the request postmarked or delivered within seven (7) days of such request. You may terminate this request by writing to the debt collector.
Minnesota – This collection agency is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Commerce.
New York State – Debt collectors, in accordance with the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1692 et seq., are prohibited from engaging in abusive, deceptive, and unfair debt collection efforts, including but not limited to:
(i) the use or threat of violence;
(ii) the use of obscene or profane language; and
(iii) repeated phone calls made with the intent to annoy, abuse, or harass.
If a creditor or debt collector receives a money judgment against you in court, state and federal laws may prevent the following types of income from being taken to pay the debt:
|1.||Supplemental security income, (SSI);||7.||Workers’ compensation benefits;|
|2.||Social security;||8.||Public or private pensions;|
|3.||Public assistance (welfare);||9.||Veterans’ benefits;|
|4.||Spousal support, maintenance (alimony) or child support;||10.||Federal student loans, federal student grants, and federal work study funds; and|
|5.||Unemployment benefits;||11.||Ninety percent of your wages or salary earned in the last sixty days.|
New York City – New York City Department of Consumer Affairs License Numbers: 1469470, 2016914, 2016915, 2016916, 2016918, 2016920, 2016921, 2016922, 2016924
North Carolina – Central Credit Services LLC, North Carolina Permit Numbers [#] and [Locations] listed below:
- [# 111823] _ [9550 Regency Square Blvd., Suite 500, Jacksonville, FL 32225]
- [# 112434] _ [20 Corporate Hills Drive, St. Charles, MO 63301]
- [# 112435] _ [1111 Montgomery Street, Suite A, Decorah, IA 52101]
- [# 112436] _ [4370 W. 109th Street, Suite 100, Overland Park, KS 66211]
- [# 112465] _ [500 N. Franklin Turnpike, Suite 200, Ramsey, NJ 07446-1177]
- [# 112437] _ [1-3 Pimento Way, Cazoumar Freezone, Montego Bay, Jamaica]
- [# 112438] _ [Ave. Simon Bolivar, Centro Comercial Plaza Ágora Transistmica, Planta Baja, Panama City, Panama]
- [# 112468] _ [501 & 601 A Wing, Supreme Business Park, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai 400076, Mumbai, India]
- [# 112469] _ [Unit 301, U&I, 47 Echelon, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122002]
Tennessee – This collection agency is licensed by the Collection Service Board of the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance.
Washington – Central Credit Services LLC, Washington State License Numbers [#] and [Locations] listed below:
- [# 603296747 001 0001] _ [9550 Regency Square Blvd., Suite 500, Jacksonville, FL 32225]
- [# 603296747 001 0008] _ [20 Corporate Hills Drive, St. Charles, MO 63301]
- [# 603296747 001 0005] _ [1111 Montgomery Street, Suite A, Decorah, IA 52101]
- [# 603296747 001 0011] _ [4370 W. 109th Street, Overland Park, KS 66211]
- [# 603296747 001 0006] _ [500 N. Franklin Turnpike, Suite 200, Ramsey, NJ 07446]
- [# 603296747 001 0010] _ [1-3 Pimento Way, Cazoumar Freezone, Montego Bay, Jamaica]
- [# 603296747 001 0009] _ [Ave. Simon Bolivar, Centro Comercial Plaza Ágora Transistmica, Planta Baja, Panama City, Panama]
- [# 603296747 001 0004] _ [501 & 601 A Wing, Supreme Business Park, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai 400076, Mumbai, India]
- [# 603296747 001 0002] _ [Unit 301, U&I, 47 Echelon, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122002]