We value your privacy at Central Credit Services (hereinafter “We”) and maintain standards to secure your private information. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- Customer Service: We use your Personal Information to improve our services to customers.
- Complying with Legal Process: We will use or disclose your Personal Information in response to subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or legal process, or to otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or in the event you violate or breach an agreement with us.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Info Collected Using Technology: We currently uses cookie and web beacon technology to associate certain Internet-related information about you with information about you in our database. Additionally, we may use other new and evolving sources of information in the future.
- IP Addresses: We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the site. We may use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics to better understand, protect and serve you. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address. Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) is a unique Internet “address” which is assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”). For local area network (“LAN”), DSL, or cable modem users, an IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer. IP addresses are automatically logged by web servers, collecting information about a user’s traffic patterns. While the IP address does not identify an individual by name, it may, with the cooperation of the ISP, be used to locate and identify an individual using the web. Your IP address can, however, reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages.
- Do Not Track Requests. We do not track visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser allows you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from our websites unless you provide it to them directly.
No Information Collected from Children: We will never knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties. We have designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
Affiliations/Merger/Sale: If we change ownership through an acquisition, merger, sale or other change of business status, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the right to use your Personal Information collected from our websites.
We are committed to accurately maintaining your personally identifiable information. We will take reasonable steps to correct personal information that is properly identified as incorrect. If you need to update or correct your personal information, contact Privacy Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that, in some circumstances, only your service provider may have the authority to update or correct your personal information. If this information is the type that only your service provider can update or correct, we’ll forward your request to your service provider.